Find Yourself (or be happy lost)

Many people "find themselves" in adolescence, defining tastes, create a specific personality, build a mind of its own.
I'm 18 and still do not know exactly what I like, sometimes I like everything, sometimes I like anything.
I'm almost 19 and still do not have anything clear cut, but why must I have? Why do I have to like a certain kind of things? Why can not I like everything and nothing at the same time?
Why do we have to content ourselves with the normality of it all, without transcending which leads us beyond the limits?

I'm studying Fashion Design and in the collections that I have to create, I have to transpose what I am, now I wonder, How will I do that if I do not know myself, what or who I am?
Have you met to ask yourself, what are you? what do you want? what are you doing? if it is right or wrong? if you should continue or stop?
Have you met to ask yourself, who are you? and what you want to be?
.. .
They say that the age of the whys and the questions is when we are children, if so, I'll never stop being a kid because my doubts increase with each answer and my curiosity towards the world is growing!

If I do not find myself, at least be happy that lost.






Muitas das pessoas "encontram-se" na fase da adolescência, definem gostos, criam uma personalidade específica, constroem uma mentalidade própria.
Eu tenho 18 anos e ainda não sei exatamente do que gosto, por vezes eu gosto de tudo, por vezes eu gosto de nada.
Estou quase a fazer 19 anos e ainda não tenho nada defenido, mas porquê que tenho de ter? Porquê que tenho de gostar de um certo tipo de coisas? Porquê que não posso gostar de tudo e de nada ao mesmo tempo?
Porquê que temos de nos contentar com a normalidade de tudo, sem transcender o que nos leva para lá dos limites?
Estou a estudar Design de Moda e nas coleções que eu tenho que criar, tenho que transpor aquilo que sou, agora pergunto-me, Como é que vou fazer isso se nem eu mesma sei, o quê, ou que sou?
Já te encontraste a perguntar a ti mesma(o), o que és? o que queres? o que estás a fazer? se está certo ou errado? se deves continuar ou parar?
Já te encontraste a perguntar a ti mesma, quem és? e o que queres ser?
.. .
Dizem que a idade dos porquês e das perguntas é quando somos crianças, se assim for, eu nunca deixarei de ser criança, pois as minhas dúvidas aumentam com cada resposta e a minha curiosidade perante o Mundo é cada vez maior!

Se eu não me encontrar a mim mesma, ao menos que seja feliz perdida.

Nenhum comentário

© See Differently
Maira Gall